Acupressure Healing Meditations
Fully Guided Online Self-Healing Course
4-Week: June 1 - June 28, 2019
With Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D.
Learn how to
Using Acupressure Points
- 15 Downloadable Guided Meditations
- Meditation Teachings Released Weekly
- Detailed Illustrated Course Workbook
- 300 minutes of Video Instruction & Practice
Your Acupressure Meditation Journey
By learning how to use Acupressure points with meditation, you can find peace of mind & enhance your journey to spiritual awakening.
The points open the flow of healing energy to greater enhance your meditation practice and experience.
Michael will guide you step by step how to use key Acupressure points,
Acu-Yoga postures and mudras, hand-specific types of meditations.
Each week, we’ll focus on different ways in which these simple exercises can make a significant difference in your life.
Acupressure Meditation Program Details
(Click on each Week below to see what’s covered)
- Introduction to Acupressure Exercises for Stress Reduction and Relaxation
- Acu-Yoga Preparatory Exercises (downloadable video file)
- Acupressure Butterfly Meditation (downloadable video file)
- Shoulder and Neck Stress Release Meditation (downloadable video file)
- Exercise Instructions – Session One
- Introduction to Acupressure Exercises for Healing and Pain Relief
- Acupressure Lock Exercises (downloadable video file)
- Meditation for Pain Relief (downloadable video file)
- Meditation for Counteracting Addictions (downloadable video file)
- Exercise Instructions – Session Two
- Introduction to Acupressure Mental Clarity Exercises (downloadable video file)
- A Quick Exercise to Boost Intuition and Creativity (downloadable video file)
- Clearing the Mind (downloadable video file)
- Meditation for Mental Clarity (downloadable video file)
- Exercise Instructions – Session Three
- Introduction to Acupressure Spiritual Awakening Exercises (downloadable video file)
- Transcendental Whistle Meditation (downloadable video file)
- Inner Healing Breathing and Sound Healing Meditations (downloadable video file)
- Exercise Instructions – Session Four
Healing Instructor — Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D.
Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D., is an international Acupressure Therapy expert. Gach’s 7 how-to acupressure books have sold 1/2 million copies on how to heighten your life, relieve stress, headaches, backaches, chronic fatigue, and sleep better.
Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D. best selling book Acupressure’s Potent Points book contains 400 illustrations showing how to relieve 40 common complaints from A to Z. Michael is an inspiring teacher who combines a friendly, warm, accessible teaching style with precise technical skill.
Through his thirty-five years of experience, his groundbreaking self-treatment techniques have brought pain relief and healing to thousands of people. Michael Reed Gach, Ph.D., founded the Acupressure Institute in 1976 and directed it for 33 years. During this time he taught over 100,000 people. Michael’s books, CDs & instructional videotapes are all available at Acupressure.com.
His works have sold over a half-million copies bringing hands-on healing to thousands. Michael Gach is the author of the best selling book, Acupressure’s Potent Points (Bantam Books), as well as Acu-Yoga, Bum Back Book, Greater Energy, Acupressure Pain Relief, Acupressure for Lovers, and Acupressure for Emotional Healing (Bantam Books).
No-Risk Cancellation Policy: Enroll with complete peace of mind: You may cancel your enrollment and receive a full refund for up to 7 days after your workshop begins.
Time-Zone Friendly: There are no set class times. Participants from all over the world can attend and no prior experience is needed. Audio/Visual material is pre-recorded and streamed. You can replay the instructional sessions as often as you need for the duration of the workshop.
Online Requirements: High Speed Internet access is essential due to the streamed video content. We recommend either, Firefox, Chrome or Safari browsers for use with the course websites. Workshop Videos are compatible with all desktop, notebook and mobile devices, including Apple and Android tablets and smartphones.